You have no items in your shopping Bag.
- The Soyan 3D printing pen is light and slim, easier to handle. You can easily control extrusion speed for smoother operation and endless creation.
- This 3D printing pen is perfect for kids: no matter creating 3D models, doodling or drawing interesting things. It can help children to improve spatial thinking ability, to encourage their creative imaginations.
- Draw vertically. Draw horizontally. Lift your imagination off the page! The 3D printing pen extrudes heated plastic which instantly hardens, allowing you to literally draw in 3D, freehand or on paper. Change colors quickly and easily. The possibilities are endless.
- Package includes: 3D printing pen, Power Adapter, Quick Start Guide, 30g ABS filament and 5 pieces template Paper.
- Note: There may be a very little filament left in the nozzle due to the inspection.
- 3D Printing Pen x 1
- Power Adapter (AC100-240v input, DC12V/2A output) x 1
- 1.75mm ABS Filament with random colors (3 meters per loop) x 3
- Operation instruction booklet x 1
What can you use it for:
1. Prototyping & Invention
People can take ideas from their brains to the real world in no time. The 3D printing pen allows anyone to create objects and solve problems with no complicated design software.
2. Tactile Learning
Kids who have trouble grasping abstract concepts can touch and feel the results of a quick three-dimensional build to get a feel of an object in real space. Create visual aids or add a new dimension to existing objects.
3. Arts & Design
doodling inherently adds a creative, artistic element to all projects. You can create or build something that beyond the reality by using this 3D printing pen, create something unique just like your own handwriting.
4. Spatial Thinking
This 3D printing pen can help kids to improve their spatial thinking ability, to encourage kids’ creative imaginations.
Great tools for teaching and learning.
SAFETY AND WARNING INSTRUCTIONS:
- The 3D printing pen is suitable for children over 6 years old and adult. Used by children must be under tutelage of adult.
- DO NOT touch the nib during using it.
- Please unload the filament after use and turn off the power.
- DO NOT touch the nozzle before the 3D printing pen cooling.
- Search “3D printing pen” on YouTube for outstanding creative processes and methods to draw with 3D printing pen.
- If the pen does not work your pen may be blocked. Try unscrewing the nozzle counter-clockwise with a wrench while the pen is hot to check for a blockage in the tube or in the tip.
|Other Information||Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to photography, lighting sources, or your monitor setting.|
Dhaka City: 40 TK
Outside Dhaka City: 60 TK
Returns and Replacement Policy
All products listed under a particular category may not have the same return/replacement period.
Promotion may or may not follow this policy.
Return Period after Delivery is applicable if product received is Defective or damaged or not as described.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within the applicable Returns Policy period. For all Electronics and Appliance's Category:- If any manufacturing defeats then you can replacewithin 3 days from the date of product received.
After 3 day if you any issue then you can refer our service warranty as mention in the product page.Read more...